Senior Fellowship Group
Seniors 55 and up gather each month to welcome each other and promote fun, fellowship, a sense of community and spirituality.
- Evening dinners with speaker or entertainment with themes such as International Night, Chili Night, St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, Information Night and Cookout.
- Luncheon with games and cards
- Join the “Lunch Bunch” and try out local eateries
- Field trips to theater, local point of interest, or Spiritual Center
You may enjoy being part of Senior Fellowship if you are interested in:
- Meeting and sharing great conversation with your peers.
- Sharing cards, games and social events, mass and outings with your fellow seniors.
- Joining with seniors from St. Mary’s and St. Andrew’s for future events.
- Renewing friendships with those you met at last year’s activities.
- Using your creativity and skills to volunteer at a future event.
For more information, contact SF President Ron Melnik – (248) 650-8167